We are delighted to be shortlisted at the upcoming Communicate Magazine Corporate and Financial Awards and the Investor Relations Society Best Practice Awards.
These prestigious awards recognise stakeholder engagement and excellence in investor communications. Lyonsbennett’s inclusion reflects our drive to consistently deliver creative, engaging and effective communications.
We are proud of our whole team for all their efforts to ensure we continue to demonstrate best practice reporting, working closely with our brilliant clients to help them create meaningful and hopefully award-winning annual reports.
The Corporate and Financial Awards take place on Tuesday 8 November and we are shortlisted with our clients for:
- Best printed report – AIM: Warehouse REIT
- Best printed report – AIM: Windward
- Best printed report – small cap: Luceco
- Best printed report – international: Windward
- Best printed report – international: Alphawave
The IR Society Awards are on Tuesday 22 November and we are shortlisted with our clients for:
- Best annual report – small cap: Trifast
- Best annual report – small cap: Watkin Jones
- Best annual report – mid cap: JLEN Environmental Assets
- Best communication of sustainability – small cap: Foresight Group Holdings